Before your treatment or examination:
- Pleas use our online portal to update your Medical History Form
- Please arrive before your appointment and wait in your car or outside
- Please only bring with you what you absolutely need, and please attend alone unless you are a minor or require a carer
- A member of the team will phone when we are ready for you. The receptionist will advise which door to enter through, and please wear your facemask.
- You will be asked screening questions about COVID -19 before entering the practice
- Remove all outwear and bags and place into the box provided
- Please then use the alcohol gel to sanitise your hands
- You will be directed to the surgery and asked to sit in the dental chair.
- You will notice that our team members will be wearing extra PPE – but don’t worry it’s still us underneath!
After Your Treatment:
- Take off your mask when asked and replace it at the end of the examination or treatment when prompted
- Sanitise your hands with alcohol gel and leave the surgery to collect your belongings.
Our receptionist will be in touch to reschedule further appointments, and a payment request will be sent to your phone. We politely ask that all payments are made on the day of the appointment, and regrettably we are unable to accept cash.
If you have any concerns over any of the above steps please do call beforehand. We anticipate being able to reduce these measures once the COVID-19 Alert has decreased to Level 2
Many Thanks for your help!
Our COVID-19 Policies:
- Online Portal to update Medical History and sign consent forms, reducing time spent in practice
- Hand Sanitation on arrival and throughout time in practice
- PPE provided for patients
- Separate entrances for each surgery
- Full sterilisation of reception and surgeries between patients
- Air purification units in surgeries and reception
- Clinical staff in full PPE which is cleaned or disposed of