Before your treatment:
- Please arrive before your appointment and wait in your car or outside
- Please only bring with you what you absolutely need, and please attend alone unless you are a minor or require a carer
- A member of the team will phone when we are ready for you. For examinations please enter via the rear door, for treatment please enter via the front door (don’t worry if you are not sure, the receptionist will let you know)
- You will be asked screening questions about COVID -19 before entering the practice
- Remove all outwear and bags and place into the box provided
- Please then use the alcohol gel to sanitise your hands
- We will then ask you to put on a surgical face mask
- You will be directed to the surgery and asked to sit in the dental chair.
- You will notice that our team members will be wearing extra PPE – but don’t worry it’s still us underneath!
After Your Treatment:
- Take off your mask when asked and replace it at the end of the examination or treatment when prompted
- Sanitise your hands with alcohol gel and leave the surgery to collect your belongings.
- Put your mask in the bin prided, re-sanitise and leave the practice
Our receptionist will be in touch to reschedule further appointments, and a payment request will be sent to your phone. We politely ask that all payments are made on the day of the appointment, and regrettably we are unable to accept cash.
If you have any concerns over any of the above steps please do call beforehand. We anticipate being able to reduce these measures once the COVID-19 Alert has decreased to Level 2
Many Thanks for your help!