Our Bath dental practice offers everything from general dentistry to modern industry techniques such as Invisalign teeth straightening. It can be confusing to know exactly what dental treatment you require without speaking to a professional, that’s why we’ve created this complete guide to our services, to find out which one is right for you.
Whether you are looking to book in for a check-up, or would like to discuss dental veneers or teeth whitening, we are here to help you choose only the right treatment for you. With a range of dental plans, it is even easier to get a smile you love.
- Hygiene Treatments – Looking for a dental hygienist Bath? Look no further. Dental hygiene is pivotal for the retention of your sparkling smile. But there are other important factors, besides appearance, that make this process important. Seeing our hygienists will contribute to the prevention of bleeding gums, halitosis (bad breath) and ultimately tooth loss.
- TMJ – Many people are unaware of TMJ (Temporomandibular disorder) or fail to spot the signs, passing them off as natural consequences of a knock or just the way the jaw is formed. Do you experience muscle pain around the jaw, difficulty opening your mouth fully or frequent earache?
If so, you’ll want to consider our BTX treatment before the onset of debilitating headaches. This will strengthen the muscles in your jaw and diminish the pain caused by TMJ.
Cosmetic Dentistry Bath
- Teeth Whitening: Our team consult each patient before going through the teeth whitening process, to understand what you want your smile to look like upon completion. Our teeth whitening procedure, Boutique Whitening, is only available through GCD-registered professionals like ourselves.
- Dental Implants: An Implant is usually made from titanium and contains a screw that will hold one or more teeth in place. This is an ideal permanent solution for single or multiple tooth loss and while it may not be for everyone, we can suggest alternatives.
You will want to consider false teeth or a bridge – a dental bridge literally bridges the gap between a singular or several missing teeth – if you don’t have enough bone in your jaw (Osteoporosis). These alternatives may also be more suitable for smokers and those who have diabetes.
- Veneers In Bath: Porcelain dental veneers have been popularised by celebrities in recent years, but they’re not as expensive as many believe them to be. We offer affordable single and full set veneers in Bath and guarantee impeccable results.
Perfect to cover up stained or chipped teeth, veneers generally last a long time given sufficient care and attention. A leading advantage of veneers is that they restore full confidence in your smile as they take on the appearance of natural teeth.
As we recently established in our article The Appeal of Invisalign Over Traditional Braces, there are a number of ways in which Invisalign treatment proves more beneficial than traditional braces. Starting with a complimentary smile consultation that will show you exactly what your teeth will look like after the Invisalign process, we’ll set you on your way to a short journey to straight teeth.
Your invisible, removable aligners will be changed every two weeks and an alteration in the structure of your teeth will be visible at each checkpoint. Of course, the Invisalign trays are removable and near enough invisible but if you wish to have them removed for a special event, we are more than happy to accommodate this.
Image Credit: Carrie A. (Flickr.com)
Our customers love the final results! In a recent testimonial for our Invisalign treatment, one patient said: “I approached Widcombe Dental Practice after seeing an advertisement for Invisalign Braces. I had been unhappy about the way my teeth looked for years and would often cover my mouth when laughing or smiling.
“After an initial consultation, where the treatment was explained in full, I was given time to think it over before I made any commitment. Once I decided to go ahead I’ve never looked back. It has changed my life and I should have gone for the treatment sooner. Invisalign gave me the smile I’ve always wanted.”
Widcombe Dental Practice – A Family Of Dental Experts
Our family-run dental practice bestows a friendly, approachable environment for all our patients. We are committed to delivering the best practices in all areas of dentistry. Join our leading Bath dental clinic from just £12.50 per month – compare dental plans today and select the right option for you or, alternatively, contact us to discuss any tweaks you’d like to make.